Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Answer to a Question...It's just not what you think

Sometimes you feel like there is so many profound questions in your life.  Such as what am I going to eat for supper? I don't know about the rest of you but I can't help but think of this question everyday.  Here is a suggestion for all those who want something but don't know what the hell it is.

Chili Salad.



Its awesome and its easy!

Take some lettuce, cut up some tomatoes, onions, etc.  Grate some cheese, cook some canned chili (It can be all meat or vegetarian.  The choice is yours but I prefer the vegetarian).  You can basically put whatever you want in it (I have a friend who suggests putting in taco chips and crushed chocolate chip cookies but I think he has masochistic tendencies) but I will say that it is imperative to add avocado and salsa.  It's the best ever.

So I hope this answers the one question that probably plagues your minds all day except the vamps, you guys have a pretty limited food intake.  :)  Until the next time everybody. 

No comments:

Post a Comment