Sunday, March 15, 2015

Everything earls

Feel like a nice dinner?  Go to earls.  This is one of those places where you don't know what you want but you want something tasty.  Suffice to say,  I come here a lot and this is why:


A virgin margarita (strawberry flavoured is what this one is), a nice little salad that has fruit, veggies, cheese and nuts.  Then the main course of Mediterranean linguine that finishes your taste palate with a kick.  The food here is very good and there are all these options.  I often have trouble deciding what I want.  (It's very rare for a vegetarian to have so many options).  There is a nice margerita pizza, some good soup choices from time to time and my current craving the three cheese spinach dip.  The only thing I'll say is that the dessert here is often a hit-or-miss.  I had this lovely cream cheese shortbread with berries that I wish I had the recipe for.

The service is impeccable and friendly.  They give you what you want fast and with a smile which is a sign of a good place.   It's really Nice to get food fast and not call it fast food.  The people will take care  of you too.  If there is a problem with your food, they'll take it back and make it the way you want it. No extra charge.  

Really wonderful place.  Everything I've tried I liked so if you're wanting some good food, at a reasonable price in a nice place go to earls.  Enjoy!   

No comments:

Post a Comment