Forgive the lateness of my post but I had to travel back to the Nether Realm and get my favorite beauty potion. It's called Mermaid Beauty Bath and it is a genius infusion that really works. The best news is, I have the recipe. If you all want an easy, magical and nourishing bath oil then you all have to try this.
- A bottle of fresh spring water
- A handful of dead sea salt
- 3 strips of seaweed (found in most health food Stores)
- 1/2 a cup of rose petals (preferably pink)
- 1 sprig of lavender
- 1 cup of coconut oil
- 1 enchanted white pearl (optional)
What you need to do:
- Take the rose petals, lavender and seaweed and mix them using a mortar and pestle until well blended.
- In a small saucepan, bring the spring water to a boil and then turn it right down to low.
- Add coconut oil and remove saucepan from stove.
- Put in your favorite bottle (Non-breakable and heat resistant is a must)
- Put your plant mixture in with the oil and water.
- Stir or shake it until blended.
- Add the sea salt.
- Drop the pearl in and shake everything.
- Wait an hour before use.
Tips from the Mermaids:
*Store in a cool dry place
*When you use this product in your bath make sure you have the atmosphere to match because it helps the process work quicker. In otherwords, have some subtle sea-smelling candles burning, play some light string music and use a natural sponge.
*The mermaids have a special mantra that they sing to themselves that helps them calm their minds and feel wonderful about themselves. "Vie estas benlegla , vie trios, vie estas amora" Loosely translated from the siren language, it means "You are beautiful, you are desire, you are love."