Thursday, August 6, 2015

A Brownie's Best Breakfast Idea...Ever!!!

Don't you all just love the brownies?  How these wonderful little creatures come, in the middle of the night and make you the greatest breakfast you could ask for?  Well that happened to me a couple of days ago when I was staying in Vancouver Island. 
 
Now what are brownies?  I can hear you all ask.  Brownies are apart of the fey clan that love the home and hearth.  They only work at night but they take a lot of pride in caring for the house and look to make it a happy place to live.  In other words, they are our best house cleaners and caterers.  They are short, often stocky with spindly arms and legs.  They often have childlike faces that have a spark of mischief in their eyes.  Don't worry, they are very friendly and benevolent. Here is my story of the good deed that they did for me. 
 
Early in the morning, I woke up smelling the glorious scent of fresh baked bread filling the air.  I thought I was dreaming because I was smelling this in my bedroom.  It was also early in the morning and just like the T-shirt says, I do not do early mornings.  In fact, I have a lot of trouble getting out of bed but this morning was different.  I got out of bed and walk into the kitchen where I find the a nice surprise.  At the table there was the most beautiful looking breakfast.  It was a miracle to see this colorful array of fresh fruit, a newly baked croissant and a warm slice of brie cheese just waiting to be eaten.  
 
This doesn't usually happen for me, especially in the Earth Realm but here it is.  At first I wondered who would do this for me.  Then it hit me.  I left some of my black forest cake and ice cream out on a plate on this very table before I went to bed.  There was no trace of either the cake or ice cream around until I saw the plate was washed and sitting up in the cabinet.  This is kind of thing that only a brownie would do.  And knowing that this particular kind of fairy loves dairy foods along with sweets was just a dead give away.  
 
Those kind and caring magical creatures snuck in and did a nice thing for me.  Thank you very much to you wonderful souls for it.  They can help many others at any given time.  Have any of you had an encounter with these helpful hobgoblins?  Please share your story.  I'd love to hear it. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment