You will need:
- Beat butter, vanilla, egg and cream cheese together in a large bowl until fluffy.
- Add the cake mix, then divide batter into bowls for the amount of colors you want.
- Add food coloring for your desired color to each individual bowl and mix until all combined.
- Divide M&Ms into different colors (This is optional) and add them into your cookie mix. Stir
- Put batter in refridgerator for 30 minutes to chill.
- Take out of Refridgerater, roll into balls and dip in a bowl of powdered sugar.
- Place the balls on greased cookie sheet and pat down slightly.
- Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes
- Add candy eyeballs on while cookies are still warm.
- Eat, Exchange and Enjoy!
As you can see that these cookies are easy to make and are ready in a flash. Kids love them (Don't worry. They won't be scared), and they are very popular at bake sales. You make one batch of these beauties and BAM! Watch them disappear as fast as the last month does. My mother always says to keep the monsters outside but these cookies are too good to pass up. They are a friendly reminder of my favorite holiday. How do you remember your Halloween?