Here is a list of suggestions for what you my readers might like:
- Fairies - Hibiscus Sorbet or Honey Lavender
- Elves - Guide's Mint
- Mermaids - Salted Caramel
- Sirens - Toasted Coconut
- Dragon Riders - Cardamom
- Shape-Shifters (aka Werewolves) - Phil and Sebastian Coffee
- Enchanters - Two Hills Earl Grey
- Zombies - Rocky Road
- Spirits -Village Vanilla Bean
- Angels - Strawberry
- Aliens - Strawberry with Coconut Milk
- Gods - Maple Walnut
- Everyone - Melted Chocolate
- Vampires - Ask for a suggestion box. There is nothing in there with blood in it.
Now when I went I was feeling decadent. So I decided to order a sundae with everything. When you ask for a sundae with everything that includes; ice cream of your choice, hot fudge sauce, pecans, whipped cream and a cherry on top.
I followed the sweet-natured store clerk's advice and took the salted caramel ice cream and I tell you, she was right. It was AWESOME! I felt myself go into a wonderful euphoria with the tastes of salty, sweet, creamy and chocolaty all rolled into one fabulous bite. There is only one word to describe it all and that is ...magic.
There are three locations but I went to the one in Britannia Plaza. Here is the address and phone number. Go there and enjoy the magic.
Village Ice Cream
820 49 Ave SW