Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Socrates Says

"The secret of change is to focus on all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but building on the new"

Wise words from a man in ancient Greece who told stories for a living.  So why does that sound familiar? 

Anyway, this is a good quote to remember if you are having a hard time adjusting to this world.  I can understand that.  It was an adjustment for me too but it helps to remember that what you had already faced is the end of a long lesson and it is better to focus on what you are making for the future.  Because I'll tell you, everything I learned from the nether world and this world has made me stronger, more confident and now more comfortable.  It's not easy and there is no denying that there is going to be many obstacles but perseverance and determination will win in the end. 




Keep up the good work Mystics!!

No comments:

Post a Comment